1. Three colour coded balls inside the chamber can incentivize the patients and encourage them to do respiratory exercise.
2. Each set include Incentive Spirometer, mouth piece and Flexible tube.
3. Compact design
* Post Surgery
* Recovery during critical illness
* Respiratory Illness
* Rib Fracture / Injury
* Place the mouthpiece in your mouth and close the lips tightly around it.
* Inhale the air through the mouth slowly and as deeply as possible so as to rise the rst ball in the 600cc chamber while the other 2 balls remain at the bottom.
* Enhance your breath and allow the second ball in the 900cc chamber to rise while the third ball remains at the bottom and then rise the third ball to the top.
* Hold your breath as long as possible and then take out the mouthpiece to exhale the air through the mouth. After few seconds repeat the above steps again as advised by the healthcare professional.